ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. How much would Texas Tiny Homes charge you to build our Plan # ________ ? Click here to calculate the ball park price for us to build you one of our homes. Because we are a true "custom" home builder that price is only a starting place, but it's calculated as though we were building it as one of our luxury models. You could scale back the finish out, delete some of our planned features to bring down the cost. Its up to you. Until we know how you want to finish out the interior and exterior of the home we aren't able to provide you with an actual final sales price. We can determine that by creating a specification sheet with you and then getting formal bids from our vendors, suppliers and subcontractors.
2. Does Texas Tiny Homes design and build homes on trailers.
Not yet, but we are working on designing and building our first prototype. We are a luxury home builder who is available to site build on your land/lots in Texas, and possibly the adjoining states of, New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana. We are also working on developing our first community for small to mid-size homes.
3. Does Texas Tiny Homes have any model homes you can come and see?
Not yet, but we are in the process of developing our first Texas Tiny Homes community and will have small to mid size, site built models available in it.
4. Does Texas Tiny Homes provide in house financing for our homes?
Not yet, but because our homes are site built any residential mortgage lender will be interested in providing you with a loan. We suggest getting with a lender in your town, or desired new home location, and they will be more than happy to assist you with the process.
5. Where can we find a lot or land that will allow tiny and small homes?
Every town and state and residential subdivision/community is different and have varying minimum size home requirements, while some have no requirements. We recommend that you get with a Realtor in your desired location and have them do a search for available lots that will allow tiny or small homes, or that have no size requirements. As a land developer, we are working on providing communities for our customers and by signing up for our news letter you will be notified when we break ground, have lots available for purchase.
6. Can Texas Tiny Homes stock plans be modified?
Yes, but modifications are only available on our retail priced plans. Our dramatically reduced plans (90% to 95% off) can also be modified, but only after the retail price is paid. We will include up to 4 hours of basic modifying at not additional cost. Major modifications taking longer than four hours to process will be bid according as to what you have in mind.
7. Can Texas Tiny Homes custom design you a plan for your desired style of architecture and your specifications?
Yes, and we can give you a price based on the details you wish to have included in the plans, such as interior and exterior, 3D renderings, and framing details. Our prices start at $1.25 per square foot, which includes the air-conditioned footage, the covered porches and patios and garages. We do require a 60% deposit before we custom design plans and the balance paid in full before you received them.
8. Will Texas Tiny Homes build plans that you purchased elsewhere?
Yes we will, send us an email describing your plans, city, state, budget and will get back with you right away.
9. Do Texas Tiny Homes stock plans come with a materials list, and a price for the materials?
Some of our plans do have a materials list, but most do not. Because we are true custom design/build company, we leave it up our customers to tell us what kind of materials they wish to use to build their home with, we then price it out accordingly. It's like ordering a new vehicle, but with hundreds of more options to choose from. However, if you're planning on building the home yourself, a real lumber company in your town will be happy to do a plan take off for you; including the framing lumber, exterior doors, windows, roofing materials, and lots of other items you might wish to buy from them, as will Home Depot or Lowe's.
10. Where does Texas Tiny Homes build new homes?
We are available to build all over Texas, and possibly the adjoining states of, New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana.
11. How much are our homes?
It depends on you and your desired level of finish out. Our smallest, least expensive home is Plan 377, which has a ball park, base price of $65,000.00, which does not include the land, or a septic system or a water well or your financing costs, as well as lots of other options we offer that you may or may not want or need; such as fencing, landscaping, driveway, lawn sprinkler, solar system, or piers under your foundation. The difference between our homes and all the tiny homes on trailers is: in 30 years, everyone of our homes should be worth more than you paid for them, the tiny homes on trailers will be worth very little, if anything. Same is true with your new automobiles.